I want to dial a phone number found in my Caller ID log, but the number is not using the area code with the number. What can i do?
Temporary Fix to add 812 to a currently select number in the Caller ID log:
– Find the number you want to call back in the caller ID log.
– On most phones press the # sign two times, which will show the area code and the call can be made now
Permanent Fix to add 812 to all numbers in the Caller ID log:
– Go to the phones “MENU”.
– Select the option named “Home Area Code” (it may be in a sub-menu under “Settings”)
– It will show 812 as the “Home Area Code” and we want to delete the 812 and leave it blank
– To delete the numbers press “Mute/Delete” or the “Off” button.
– Your phone system will now use the area code to be used for call backs in the Caller ID logs
If you have differing experience with a another phone system comment on our Facebook Page so that it might help others